- 2011 update to handle changes on Redskins.com
- Modified License/Readme window to allow the displayed text to be selected and copied. Unfortunately, due to a bug in the Yahoo! Widget Engine, this only works on the Mac.
- Internal enhancements to facilitate code maintenance and to reduce the memory footprint
- Fixed some issues caused by a new schedule layout on the Redskins site
- Fixed a bug where the widget didn't retain its position (if located on the non-primary monitor) on systems with multiple monitors
- Fixed some other issues caused by invalid HTML on the Redskins site. Still annoyed. (basically 1.4 redux)
- Fixed some issues caused by invalid HTML on the Redskins site. Seriously, they pay people to write HTML with missing closing tags? Grr.
- Fixed some problems caused by a layout and url change on Redskins.com
- Optimized image sizes
- Changes concerning the "import skin" functionality: added better error handling; also made some changes as a work-around for a bug in the "extension" attribute for the file "selector" form field/preference in Yahoo! Widgets 4.0
- Minor change to handle an element in the skin XML file that I had previously been ignoring
- Fixed a bug that caused the title to be aligned incorrectly if the following occurred in this order: (1) "show title in row" is checked, (2) "title alignment in row" is set to "right" or "center", (3) a column is hidden or shown via the "hide column" or "show all columns" context menu items (not the related Preferences), and (3) "show title in row" is unchecked
- The logo is now resizable. Why, you ask? Because I like things to be customizable. And my monitors do not all have the same resolution.
- Fixed a teeny issue with the vOffset of the table if the title was hidden
- Fixed a bug where the title line disappeared if "Display Record" was unchecked
- Internal code changes
- Fixed a bug that caused the title to be aligned incorrectly if "Show Title in Row" was checked and then later unchecked
- Fixed a problem with the time zone adjustment
- Fixed a bug with importing skins
- Fixed a minor bug with applying the "logo opacity" preference
- Internal code changes that address a security vulnerability in the Yahoo! Widget Engine
- Fixed a minor bug with Restoring Default Preferences if the widget was minimized
- Added a more prominent "loading/retrieving" indicator, which can be turned on/off via the Preferences
- Added better error checking around the exporting and importing of skins
- Internal code changes: improved error handling/checking
- Fixed a bug/typo with adjusting the time (for the selected time zone) if the time was 12:00 pm
- Fixed some time formatting issues; Redskins.com doesn't always show the time in a consistent format, which meant adjusting for different time zones didn't always work
- Added Alaska Time and Hawaii-Aleutian Time to the time zone Preference
- Modified the widget so that the time zone indicator appears only in the header and not for each time; doing so makes the time column narrower (always a good thing)
- Added UUID to widget.xml file to check for updates from the Gallery. The existing update check from my site will also remain in place, but if my site is having bandwidth issues, I will be able to upload the widget to the gallery and the auto-update will work. Read more about it here
- Made the "View Readme" and "View License" window fancier
- Fixed the double-spacing problem, caused by a bug with the Konfabulator "filesystem.readFile()" when it is used on a file bundled in a flat-file widget, with the "View License" and "View Readme"
- Added more shadowing options for the text. These are now on the "Fonts" page in the Preferences
- Added a "PRE" to the "who/opponent" of the preseason games to make easier to identify preseason/regular season games
- Added onDockOpened handler, which will fix the issue of the dock not displaying the proper info if it is closed when the widget launches and then is opened by the user later
- Fixed some bugs with importing skins
- Updated to work with "Yahoo! Widgets 4"
- Added the ability to show/hide columns from the context menu. The context menu is invoked by right-clicking (Windows) or CTRL-clicking (Mac) on the widget.
- Improved the resize algorithm. The widget has always resized itself based on the size of the font chosen for the main text of the table. However, now the buttons resize as well and the table grid resizes itself more properly :-) To make the widget as small as possible, choose a font size of 8 from the Preferences.
- Made the widget skinnable.
- Reorganized the context menu. The context menu is invoked by right-clicking (Windows) or CTRL-clicking (Mac) on the widget.
- Added "Export Default Skin" (a submenu of "Skin Management") to the context menu to assist people with creating their own skins
- Made the code 3.0-compliant, which will hopefully fix the "non-loading widget problem"
- Modified the "check for newer version" code to work with the new layout on orbona
- Added optional shadowing to the title text and "retrieving data" text
- Fixed a bug with determining the record
- Fixed a bug with the title vertical offset
- Modified the "logo location" code
- Modified to work with 2006+ (hopefully!)
- Shows preseason games (set via Preferences)
- Shows record (set via Preferences)
- Modified the widget so that it tries to refresh at least once every 24 hours
- Modified the widget so that it tries to refresh when it wakes from sleep
- Added better handling if the widget tries to refresh and there is no
- internet connection or it can't contact the website
- Added a pizza toppings calculator. However, this may not be 100% accurate as I just divide by 7 and take the floor. I don't truly use the number of TDs.
- Modified the plus/minus to appear when the mouse rolls into the widget and disappear when the mouse rolls out in addition to on gain/lost focus (kept both because of issues on my mac)
- Added a "check for newer version" feature to the Preferences window (to check for newer version on startup) and the context menu (to check for newer version now)
- Added fading to the plus, minus, previous, and next buttons/images
- Added better error handling so that the widget won't crash and burn if no data is returned
- Added ability to position the logo at any corner of the schedule (in case you want to align the widget against the edge of the screen)
- Added ability to select time zone. The time zone feature only works for U.S. locations, but since I doubt people outside the US will run a football widget that shows US TV stations, I have no plans to expand this functionality.
- Added ability to display our rank (AP and USA today)
- Switched the license to Creative Commons since someone reused my code and didn't give me credit
- Modified the plus and minus graphics since they were difficult (for me anyway) to click
- Modified so that the user can choose to have the schedule refresh when the widget is maximized from the logo
- Rearranged the layout of the Preferences (added a Columns group)
- Added a font size of 8 as an option for all font sizes (in case people want things tiny)
- Cleaned up the code
- Improved layout and graphics. Altho no one else may notice.
- I have a high resolution (1400 x 1050), and I realized with great horror that I had too many preferences for a 1024 x 768 resolution (which is probably far more common). I eliminated some preferences so that everything would fit.
- Fixed some typos/general errors on the Preferences window.