- Fixed a bug where the widget didn't retain its position (if located on the non-primary monitor) on systems with multiple monitors
- Changed Craftsman to Camping World.
- Modified graphics and wording since Nextel has been replaced by Sprint and Busch has been replaced by Nationwide
- Optimized image sizes
- Changes concerning the "import skin" functionality: added better error handling; also made some changes as a work-around for a bug in the "extension" attribute for the file "selector" form field/preference in Yahoo! Widgets 4.0
- Minor change to handle an element in the skin XML file that I had previously been ignoring
- Fixed a bug that caused the title to be aligned incorrectly if the following occurred in this order: (1) "show title in row" is checked, (2) "title alignment in row" is set to "right" or "center", (3) a column is hidden or shown via the "hide column" or "show all columns" context menu items (not the related Preferences), and (3) "show title in row" is unchecked
- The logo is now resizable. Why, you ask? Because I like things to be customizable. And my monitors do not all have the same resolution. And while the logo provided with the Default skin is pretty small, logos in other skins might be larger.
- Fixed a teeny issue with the vOffset of the table if the title was hidden
- Internal code changes
- Fixed a bug that caused the title to be aligned incorrectly if "Show Title in Row" was checked and then later unchecked
- Fixed a bug with importing skins
- Fixed a minor bug with applying the "logo opacity" preference
- Added the ability to specify via the Preferences the Top N drivers to show. This value defaults to 12, and must be an integer between 1 and 20.
- Added a more prominent "loading/retrieving" indicator, which can be turned on/off via the Preferences
- Added better error checking around the exporting and importing of skins
- Internal code changes: improved error handling/checking
- Added UUID to widget.xml file to check for updates from the Gallery. The existing update check from my site will also remain in place, but if my site is having bandwidth issues, I will be able to upload the widget to the gallery and the auto-update will work. Read more about it here
- Internal code changes that address a security vulnerability in the Yahoo! Widget Engine
- Fixed a minor bug with Restoring Default Preferences if the widget was minimized
- Made the "View Readme" and "View License" window fancier
- Fixed the double-spacing problem, caused by a bug with the Konfabulator "filesystem.readFile()" when it is used on a file bundled in a flat-file widget, with the "View License" and "View Readme"
- Added more shadowing options for the text. These are now on the "Fonts" page in the Preferences
- Added onDockOpened handler, which will fix the issue of the dock not displaying the proper info if it is closed when the widget launches and then is opened by the user later
- Fixed some minor bugs with "Restore Default Preferences"
- Fixed some bugs with importing skins
- Fixed some minor problems with the dock's appearance if the skin were changed
- Fixed a bug (introduced in the previous version) with the shadowing of the title
- Updated to work with "Yahoo! Widgets 4"
- Added the ability to show/hide columns from the context menu. The context menu is invoked by right-clicking (Windows) or CTRL-clicking (Mac) on the widget.
- Improved the resize algorithm. The widget has always resized itself based on the size of the font chosen for the main text of the table. However, now the buttons resize as well and the table grid resizes itself more properly :-) To make the widget as small as possible, choose a font size of 8 from the Preferences.
- Made the widget skinnable.
- Reorganized the context menu. The context menu is invoked by right-clicking (Windows) or CTRL-clicking (Mac) on the widget.
- Added "Export Default Skin" (a submenu of "Skin Management") to the context menu to assist people with creating their own skins
- Added ability to switch series from the context menu
- Made the code 3.0-compliant
- Hopefully fixed the "non-loading widget problem"
- Added optional shadowing to the title text and "retrieving data" text
- Modified the "checkForUpdates" feature to work with the new website
- Added better handling in case there is no internet connection
- Allow user to specify padding between columns
- Fixed the problem (again! but this fix should work) where the widget disappeared off the screen. The logo is now the "anchor" when positioning the logo or refreshing.
- Fixed a bug related to positioning on dual-display systems. This bug was introduced in the previous version.
- Modified the fade-in/out of the buttons
- Added handling so the widget shouldn't disappear off the screen, which so far has only happened with my NHL widget, but I added it as a preventive measure
- Fixed a bug with switching betwen Busch, Craftsman, and the Nextel series
- Changed all "fetch" to "fetchAsync" to improve performance
- Added better handling if the widget tries to refresh and there is no internet connection or it can't contact the website
- Modified the widget so that it tries to refresh at least once every 24 hours
- Modified the widget so that it tries to refresh when it wakes from sleep
- Per JT's suggestion, added ability to view Busch Series standings and Craftsman Trucks standings as well as Nextel Cup standings