- CFL decided to revert to "BC" (from "British Columbia") for the Lions location, so I modified the widget to use an optional "location abbreviation" as well as "location" for each team. Both of these values are set in the skin. I now retrieve current season record and identify home games using location or location abbreviation, if one is specified.
- Changed the location name from "BC" to "British Columbia" for the BC Lions entry in the default skin. Using the abbreviation caused a problem when retrieving the current season record for this team if not in Team Schedule view for the current year.
- Fixed many issues caused by changes on the http://www.cfl.ca website
- Modified Sirius View to show the Sirius schedule by week instead of showing the schedule for the next day with games
- Fixed numerous problems brought on by changes to the cfl.ca website layout
- 2008 update
- Fixed some awkwardness with the loading of the Additional Preferences window
- Fixed some bugs (most of which were only apparent on a Mac) with the Additional Preferences window
- Optimized image sizes and modified next and previous team buttons to colorize properly on both Windows and Mac
- Added better error handling if no data is retrieved since the CFL website seems a bit dodgy (had some SQL errors)
- Fixed a bug where the previous/next team buttons appeared even if "show title" was unchecked
- Fixed a minor bug where the dock wasn't included as part of the "restore default widget preferences"
- Fixed some dock issues, including a minor bug where the dock didn't reflect the selected team if you were viewing data for a past year (i.e. 2006) and changed teams
- Fixed a minor bug with the "required" column in Network TV Schedule view
- Fixed a minor issue with restoring default preferences; if the Default Skin was already selected, the default preferences weren't actually applied until restart (which was incorrect behavior)
- Made some changes to the code that imports skins (specifically the code that handles the buttonRow)
- Internal code changes to the code that handles the display of the Sirius schedule and other code that is shared with the NFL widget
- Added the "Refresh" button to the Sirius view since there was no reason not to display it
- Modified the dock picture that shows briefly before the widget is loaded
- Fixed a bug with the logo overlap code
- Added tooltips to the next/previous buttons since their function (e.g. cycling through weeks or years) changes based on view (tv schedule, standings, team schedule, etc)
- Fixed some minor issues with the title alignment
- Changes concerning the "import skin" functionality: added better error handling; also made some changes as a work-around for a bug in the "extension" attribute for the file "selector" form field/preference in Yahoo! Widgets 4.0
- Minor change to handle an element in the skin XML file that I had previously been ignoring
- Fixed a bug with tabbing between text boxes on the Additional Preferences window
- Tidied up wording and case for the context menu items
- When "show title" is unchecked, the previous/next team buttons are now made invisible at the same time the title text is made invisible
- Fixed a bug that caused the title to be aligned incorrectly if the following occurred in this order: (1) "show title in row" is checked, (2) "title alignment in row" is set to "right" or "center", (3) a column is hidden or shown via the "hide column" or "show all columns" context menu items (not the related Preferences), and (3) "show title in row" is unchecked
- Internal code changes related to the storage of the Additional Preferences (the text colors/shadows that are stored by team)
- Made the transition smoother (visually) when switching between schedule and standings view and when changing teams in team schedule view
- Improved appearance if no data is returned (e.g. if website is down)
- Added a "saving" indicator graphic to the Additional Preferences window to let the user know the widget is busy
- Fixed a minor bug with selecting multiple entries on the Additional Preferences window
- Fixed a minor problem with the Default skin
- Modified Default skin settings:
- CFL: Changed the Away to have the shadow.
- Standings: Changed the Away to C0C0C0 with shadow.
- BC Lions: Home to 000000
- Edmonton Eskimos: home team to FFFF00 with Shadow
- Stamps: Changed the Home to C0C0C0 with shadow.
- Sask Roughriders: Away to 004000 without shadow.
- Winnipeg: Home to 808000 with shadow.
- Hamilton Tiger Cats: Home to FF8040 without shadow.
- Toronto Argonauts: Home to 0080C0 with shadow.
- Montreal Allouettes: Home to FF0000 with shadow.
- Added ability to display N games at a time when in Team Schedule View. If N is anything other than "All", then the Next and Previous buttons will cycle through the games for the selected season year. If N is "All", then all games are displayed at once and the next and previous buttons cycle through the years. If you choose to view N games, the widget will initially display the N games that contain the current week's game. For example, if you run the widget on Aug 30, 2007 and set it to display 2 games at a time, the view will initially show you the games for Weeks 10 and 11.
- Changed a few random NFLs to CFLs
- Changed default team to the Calgary Stampeders
- Internal code changes
- Fixed a bug that caused the title to be aligned incorrectly if "Show Title in Row" was checked and then later unchecked